Commissionaires Great Lakes is committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunities. You can be confident that our website is accessible and our processes will be modified to meet accommodations, if requested. For further information on the Commissionaires Great Lakes Accommodation Policy please contact our Accessibility Coordinator or a member of the Human Resources Team.
CGL CUSTOMER SERVICE – ACCESSIBILITY FEEDBACK
Thank you for visiting Commissionaires Great Lakes. We are committed to providing accessible customer service for persons living with disabilities.
Our Accessibility Coordinator is responsible for receiving, tracking and sharing all accessibility-related feedback with appropriate business areas. In addition to using the “Accessibility Feedback Form,” you may submit your feedback about accessibility using any of the following methods:
- On-line: Please submit the online version of our feedback form (below) by completing it in full and hitting the “submit” button.
- In Person, we have three office locations:
Toronto: 80 Church Street, Toronto, Ontario M5G 2C1
London: 1730 Dundas Street, London, Ontario N5W 3E2
Barrie: 5 Bell Farm, Unit #6, Barrie, Ontario L4M 5G1
- In Writing: Accessibility Coordinator – 1730 Dundas Street, London Ontario N5W 3E2 (Download Feedback Form)
- By Phone: 1 877 488 9370 extension 245. TTY users can use the Bell Relay System by phoning 711.
- By Email: [email protected]
ACCESSIBILITY FEEDBACK FORM
Commissionaires Great Lakes will respond to your feeback within 10 business days outlining action(s) to be taken.
Personal information contained on this form is collected pursuant to Ontario Regulation 429/07, the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service and will be used for the purpose of responding to your comments or request.